The specific objectives pursued by the Erasmus+ programme in the field of sport are to:
- tackle cross-border threats to the integrity of sport, such as doping, match fixing and violence, as well as all kinds of intolerance and discrimination;
- promote and support good governance in sport and dual careers of athletes;
- to promote voluntary activities in sport, together with social inclusion, equal opportunities and awareness of the importance of health-enhancing physical activity, through increased participation in, and equal access to sport for all.
The following actions in the field of sport are implemented through this Programme Guide: Sport Policy Context Procedures Submission Workshop Preparatory Actions and Special Events 2009/2011 EU Physical Activity Guidelines 2008 Dual Career Guidelines European Dimension in Sport List of Supporting Sport Documents http://ec.europa.eu/
• Collaborative Partnerships
• Not-for-profit European sport events
• Small collobrative partnerships